Father’s Day – My Dad My Hero
"My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me". ~ Jim Valvano
A father has such an important role in the life of his child and a powerful influence over their character and personality. A father’s role assumes the duty of a teacher, a role model, a protector, a provider, a supporter and a lesson to success. A father’s unwavering and focused inspiration, consistency, motivation and cheer can only serve to foster success, undoubtedly in their child. It would be right to acclaim that fathers do teach a plethora of valuable life lessons in pain and in gain, irrefutably a lifetime of wise advice.
This year, Father’s Day is to be celebrated on the 18th June 2017. It normally falls on the third Sunday in June. It is a celebration of the exceptional men in our lives. A day to shower our fathers and male figures in our lives with praise, gratitude and acknowledgement.
When shopping for the most appropriate gift, keep in mind his character, the budget at hand, his tastes and preferences. Here are a few suggestions that can help you accomplish gifting your father a gift as perfect as him.
- Shaving kit - for his grooming needs.
2. Coffee maker - for that early morning caffeine and energy boost.
3. A wristwatch - every great man deserves a classic wristwatch.
4. Eyewear/Sunglasses - a new lens; a new look; a new perspective.
5. Briefcase/Workbag - tasteful accessories complete the outfit. They make everything better.
6. Barbeque grill - for grilling the perfect barbeque on weekend hangouts with family and friends.
7. Shoes/Accessories - to add that oomph to his wardrobe.
8. Belt - a leather belt to accentuate his unique style of dressing.
9. Digital camera - to capture all those life-defining moments.
10. Classic cologne - It will accord him a signature scent.
11. Brewing kit - If he loves his beer, this will be an ideal gift to facilitate his drink made at home.
12. Tailored suit - every gentleman must have a perfect well-tailored suit.
If nothing else comes forth, just spend some time with him.